Liverpool vs Sevilla Prediction – September 14, 2017
Prediction Liverpool vs Sevilla Champions League Europe 2017-2018 Info Tips scores Match
The game of revenge will be the motivation of the home team as Liverpool will face representatives La Liga, Sevilla which will be held on Thursday early morning at Anfield Stadium Agen Judi Online.
Since the uproar of Juergen Kloop, troops of the Reds have started to rise and began to signal that the team is ready to become a European giant back after a sink in the domestic arena.
While on the other hand, Sergio Rico CS is also reluctant to be only a complementary team of La Liga ground alone, the team will attempt to show that Spain is not just Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in the European arena.
Data and Fata Both Teams:
– Both teams meet just once, and Liverpool have their own grudge, having previously had to swallow a very painful defeat when the two meet in the Europa League final round 2015/2016 which ended with a score of 3-1. Despite winning through Daniel Sturridge in 35 minutes, the opposing team was able to reverse the situation after Kevin Gameiro and two goals from Coke successfully make Sevilla won the title and qualify for the European Champions League next season.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Touré (Benteke 82), Lovren, Moreno, Milner, Can, Lallana (Allen 73), Coutinho, Firmino (Origi 69), Sturridge.
Sevilla: Soria, Rami (Kolodziejczak 78), Escudero, Ferreira, Carriço, Krychowiak, N’Zonzi, Banega (Cristóforo 90 + 3), Coke, Vitolo, Gameiro (Iborra 89).
– Previously Liverpool successfully get rid of the Bundesliga representative, Hoffenheim 6-3 on aggregate in qualifying.
– Liverpool themselves have never lost a home defeat in the last six games in the European arena after the last 0-3 defeat of Real Madrid on October 22, 2014.
– Liverpool’s record against La Liga has 14 wins, 10 draws and 11 defeats and five wins, six draws and five defeats at Anfield.
– While Sevilla themselves must be eliminated in the last 16 of the Champions League last season after submission with 2-3 aggregate over England representative, Leicester City.
– Liverpool have to swallow a terrible 0-5 defeat against Manchester City at the weekend, in the wake of the team star striker, Sadio Mane must also receive a red card.
– Sevilla’s own successful 3-0 victory over Eibar in the last game, and able to bring the team to the top three standings with seven points from the first three games.
– Sadio Mane is ready to return to his action in action later, his total has contributed three goals in the first four Premier League matches this season.
– While Sevilla itself will rely on Ganso in midfield, his total has contributed two goals in the domestic arena.
– Alberto Moreno himself had defended Sevilla before finally joining Liverpool in 2014 ago.
– While Daniel Carrico (Reading), Steven N’Zonzi (Blackburn and Stoke City), Nolito (Manchestre City) and Jesus Navas (Manchester City) are Premier League alumni.
– While Philippe Coutinho himself had felt the atmosphere of La Liga when he joined Espanyol in 2012 ago.
– Liverpool certainly not reinforced Adam Lallana in the game later due to injury, and doubtful appearance Mohamed Salah.
– While Johanenes Geis and Nolito should be absent from the squad Sevilla dilaga later because of injury.
Liverpool vs Sevilla Prediction, starting XI: